We always knew that BBZ6000 would be a hard act to follow but we also knew that by continually researching and developing new ideas we could produce an even better product. One with immense visual impact and bristling with innovation. One which would pick up on the amazing success of BBZ6000 and take the EN S5 neoprene/rubber safety boot concept which we pioneered in 2008 on to new horizons.
BBZ8000 uses a completely different assembly process from its older brother, BBZ6000 plus a host of new safety features and lightweight components. In addition it's 360º reflective, non-metallic and has built in EN certified ankle impact protection (AN) and Achilles support.
BBZ8000 features a super lightweight nano safety toecap, a lightweight anti-penetration midsole and a weight saving sole bonding process. It's comparable in weight to its moulded polyurethane competitors and just like its older brother it fits like a glove, not like a tube.
- Blue / hi-viz orange
- Lightweight toe and midsole protection components
- 5mm Neoprene with rubber protection
- Hi-viz colour contrast
- Reflective enhancement to give 360º presence and upwards of 150m visibility
- Aerospencer breathable high visibility lining
- Ankle impact protection
- Achilles ankle support
- Completely metal free
- Kick-off heel spur
- Detachable washable insole
Available in sizes 3/37 - 13/47
Suggested Sector Use:
- Ankle Protection Certified, 10J Impact (AN)
- Antistatic (A)
- Cold Insulation Certified to -17°C for 30 minutes (CI)
- Energy Absorption Seat Region (E)
- Heat & Oil Resistant Rubber Outsole (HRO)
- Heat Insulation Certified to 150°C for 30 minutes (HI)
- Lightweight Nano Safety Toecap (SB)
- Non-Metallic Anti-Penetration Midsole (P)
- Slip Resistant - max test (SRC)
- Blue / Hi-Viz Orange
- Sole - K12 Rubber Sole
- S5 HRO CI HI AN SRC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.